Wednesday 10 February 2016

My Braces - One Week on.

Well, that week went by quickly, doesn't it always?!

The first few days of wearing a brace were definitely a bit miserable, made worse by the remnants and debris of a horrible virus. I don't know whether I am doing something wrong, but I was led to expect sore gums, but so far I haven't needed to use the little cushion things.

Eating is a bit tricky, I think I'm a little frightened of breaking something. On the plus side it means I'm eating slower, which can only be a good thing. Where ever I go, my little brushes go too, it's amazing how much gets stuck. If I'm not careful, I could find myself with a multi coloured smile.

As for people and in particularly children noticing, I don't know why I thought it would be a big deal. One little girl asked, 'what are those things on your teeth?' and another asked why I was wearing braces. So much for my theory of the impact of teeth on appearance!



No comments:

Post a Comment